Friday, January 19, 2007

Supporting a great cause: My mom and sister

My mother and my sister both have MS. My sister Jaclyn is doing the MS walk in Kansas City and you can sponsor her at this link. Look for your local MS walk, they are usually sometime in April. It is a great way to support a cause that has yet to find a cure and enjoy the outdoors at the first signs of Spring. I looked here in Ireland for the MS walk. There are three: One in Nepal, Peru and Chile. What!?! Although it does look fun, couldn't they find something a little closer.... Dublin, Limerick, Cork?

4 comments:

Carina said...

Have you seen this article in Newsweek?

Jodi said...

Thanks for the link Carina. Sounds promising and so complex. If I could find Newsweek here it would cost a fortune...but I am willing to pay if I could find People.

gwinterton said...

Jodi,

Just wanted to make sure that you got the family card for the next major contest.

GW

Jodi said...

I did! Thanks for the photo. The Grand Prize is a trip to Greece, I don't think you are going to make it....