Saturday, May 19, 2007

Explore Dream Discover

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~Mark Twain

I am constantly thinking about things to do. All of my kids will be in school this Fall. And while I won't have loads more time for myself, there will be a few more hours in the day I would like to occupy with something new. Maybe college courses, piano lessons, volunteer work, creating a family travel website, are just a few ideas. What are some of things you look forward to doing or starting when the time is right?

2 comments:

Tiffany UnTwisted said...

I am completely excited to do three things:

1. visit local children's organizations and decorate fun rooms for them.

2. learn to play the guitar.

3. visit the pyramids.

love your guts and tell me if i can help in any of your fun endeavors!

cheers.
t

Carina said...

I love taking art courses. I'd also like to get some advanced degrees. This summer/fall I really would like to improve my golf game--yeah! Right! With a new baby!