Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm It

I have been tagged to reveal 5 things about me that you may not already know. So...


1) Despite my love of travel, and five years working for Southwest airlines, I don't like flying. It makes me nervous and anxious.





















2) As a freshman in highschool we had to write a report on the career that we wanted. I wanted to be a television journalist. For some reason, I was researching how Barbara Walters got into the industry and decided to call her. What?! I think I called the studios where she was working, they asked me who was calling and put me through. Barbara answered and was shocked as how I got transferred to her. She answered a few of my questions then directed me to the Who's Who in the library. The only reason I can think they put me through is they heard "Jodi"- apparently that is her daughter's name.

3)I once tried throwing change into a toll basket in Dallas without stopping. I missed.


4) I have owned 4 cats: returned one, closed the garage door on another, a dog got the third and the last one we gave away. No more cats for the Beans.


5)I have only recently joined the sudoku craze.


This was incredibly difficult. During this moment of introspection I can either not remember anything or I am just not interesting or both.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

it's ok, 'cause you broke your brain, merlene,'member??!!! alright you win!!!! thanks for playing along!

Jodi said...

LOL~ I feel so much better now!