Friday, February 16, 2007

I asked the boys what they thought

was better in Ireland/Europe...

Cameron
~Ice cream
~Bread
~Being seven hours ahead we get to see things earlier like, New Years and breakfast
~Castles
~We get to wear compulsory swim caps at the pool

~movie theaters are never busy

Grant
~Pizza
~School teacher
~Four hours of school
~Nice people
~Going to school with no shirt on
~More history
~Reflective bike vests

Obviously they found this task difficult and didn't give it very much thought.....








5 comments:

Jenni said...

they look truly Irish!

Shauna said...

Jodi-
This is Shauna, Jenni's sister ( your old babysitter). With your Mom and Sister withMS- I recommend the book, "The Gold Coast Cure" by Ivy Larsen and her husband, Dr. Larsen ( I cant remember his name now that I am typing. They live near me. I have heard wonderful things about their book from my friend with MS. They published a new book this month focusing more on the diet and nutrition. The title is something like Fit and Firm. I will check and let you know for sure.Perhaps they are already aware of this info.

Tiffany UnTwisted said...

OK so I agree with the getting to do everything earlier! I'm totally jealous.

Carina said...

Especially breakfast! Lucky!

mcStod said...

hey nice picture. i thought that the list would be shorter.