Friday, March 16, 2007

Feeling a bit Introspective


I Did Not Dream This for Myself

I have not accomplished many of my dreams
Yet, I don’t feel unfulfilled.

It was as if there were different dreams awaiting me
That I could not imagine

I have just followed this path
With a listening heart and a wandering soul

I am surrounded by love and friendship
Yet I did not dream this for myself

I have been blessed with an abundance
Yet I did not dream this for myself

I have gone to faraway places that I did not know existed
Yet I did not dream this for myself

Someone’s dreams for me are bigger than my own
And I recognize Him and feel comfortable following His lead

I did not dream this for myself
And that is a dream come true.

1 comment:

Janine Ottley said...

Jodi. Just love that! You're so sweet and thoughtful. How introspective that is and how blessed you are to go and do this great thing, not just for your family but for the people whos lives you have most definetly touched. Love you!

janine