Thursday, March 13, 2008

Many, Some, None

Many of you know that 3 1/2 years ago we anxiously adopted a beautiful, blonde, blue-eyed, four year old little girl.

Some of you know the struggle we have had with bonding and issues with attachment disorder.

Nearly none of you know the intensity of my suffering I have had not being able to do what was required of me to help this tiny, broken, child.  

I finally feel comfortable telling part of my story even though I am still very much living it.  I am not going to be terribly specific because I don't think this is the right medium but I hope to provide some insight in which you might learn something new or interesting and not totally bore you.  

Hindsight.  Is it biased?  Probably.  I will relate my experiences as I remember them but also with the new found understanding that comes with reflection and life's learning curve.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.