Friday, March 14, 2008

This Week Top Ten

I have got to break up this seriousness.  So for the fun of it; I will list my top ten most played songs from my IPOD:

10  Tomorrow                Avril Lavigne
9     Demons                   Kenny Chesney
8     Say                           John Mayer
7      Where'd You Go   Fort Minor
6      Bring on the Rain    Jo Dee Messina
5      The Blessing            Celtic Woman
4      The Riddle               Five for Fighting
3      Won't Go Home Without You   Maroon 5
2      I Don't Wanna Be in Love    Good Charlotte
1      Shadow of the Day   Linkin Park

1 comment:

Carina said...

I'll play.

This comes from my iPod that now has TEETH marks in it courtesy of the 11 month old.

10. I'll Kill Her - Soko
9. Running Up that Hill - Placebo
8. On the Radio - Regina Spektor
7. Fidelity - Regina Spektor
6. The Fear You Won't Fall - Josh Radin
5. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
4. It's Night Time - Josh Rouse
3. A Bad Dream - Keane
2. Chocolate - Snow Patrol
1. Eyes - Rogue Wave


In full disclosure, I left off the true number one song: Bob The Builder TV Show Theme, which, by comparison, has been played 239 times to contrast with the number one song, Eyes at 92. That's what happens when you let a 3 year old listen to your iPod on repeat.